Sony S760 Picture Settings

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I recently upgraded from a Panasonic BD30 to the Sony S760. I have found the picture on standard to be rather dull.

I was wondering what picture settings other people are using and their experiences generally with this player:

Picture Quality Mode - Brighter Room, Standard, Theater or Memory?

SBM - On or Off?

Enhance Levels - 1, 2 or 3?

Smoothing - Off, Standard or High?

Noise Reduction - Just leave it alone?

Thanks in advance

Chris

A

Anonymous

Somebody must have one !!
emotion-2.gif

Boca

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I kept the settings the same. I don't have it anymore. so I don't want to give you bad info on the settings to use.

I played with the video NR and others but found that with my TV it added grain to the picture yes it improved the picture but at the slight expense of something else.

I am not sure which TV you are using but I find the Sony gives a natural color. To you this may seem Dull.

You could also ajust the tv display settings and see if this helps. Question are you using a receiver and what TV are you using.

A

Anonymous

Boca:
I kept the settings the same. I don't have it anymore. so I don't want to give you bad info on the settings to use.

I played with the video NR and others but found that with my TV it added grain to the picture yes it improved the picture but at the slight expense of something else.

I am not sure which TV you are using but I find the Sony gives a natural color. To you this may seem Dull.

You could also ajust the tv display settings and see if this helps. Question are you using a receiver and what TV are you using.

When you say you kept the settings the same, do you mean you left them on the default factory settings or both smoothing and enhance at the same level?

I have a Panasonic TH37PX80 plasma and Denon AVR3808 AV reciever

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts