Sony KDL40W4500 delivery delays?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I ordered this at the beginning of November through a well known on-line company and they said it would take 2 weeks for stock from Sony, now they are saying that they have over 100 on order but they will not arrive until the end of the month.

I realise that with the rave reviews a lot of people will be after this set, but can anyone else confirm such a backlog elsewhere? Are Sony playing the supply / demand game before Xmas or would you question the retailer?

Thanks.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Stocks do seem to be fluctuating - my Dad ordered one from Amazon and was told he'd have to wait a few weeks, but then they got fresh stock in the following Monday, and he had his set by Wednesday (last week).

A

Anonymous

I have ordered a KDL46W4500 from the internet. I have been waiting some weeks now, for delivery on Thursday (Nov 27) and that now looks in jeopardy. Sony has been cited as the hold up.

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
They were out of stock at Amazon today, but as I was checking the site again late afternoon they suddenly had one available for immediately delivery! Maybe someone changed their mind ...

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
emotion-20.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts