Sony DAV IS10 - can i use my Q acoustic speakers as well?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I got the DAV IS10 system winging its way to me and was wondering if i could boost that system by using a spare pair of Q Acoustics 1020i wall speakers instead or as well - is this a complete no-no , or might it improve things? if not can i use my proper speaker wires all set up through my roof to run the DAV IS10 system or should i stick to the fairly flimsy ones that come with the sytem? Also is it possibe to use the supplied speakers with surround sound and the QA's for stereo music? Any advice greatly appreciated

A

Anonymous

The Sony speakers are amazing and are specifically designed to be used with the sub. I really can't see a reason for considering replacing them and IMO it is not technically possible to incorporate extra speakers into the system. The speaker cables have a hard wired plug on the sub end but the speakers can be easily removed to allow the cable to be pulled through a conduit. There is no reason to replace this cable unless you absolutely have to.

A

Anonymous

yes thanks - i have just worked that out myself - i will use the QA's elsewhere - maybe run them to the room next door ... So next question is how the hell do i do that ? Do i need to by some sort of switch and where do i plug them in - damm ......now you really know i know nowt about this subject..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts