Sony DAV IS 10 freezing

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello All,
I have had this system for a few months and watched no country for old men last night and half way through at the point I think were the player goes to the second layer it freezes and then skips a chapter.

Has anybody else had this problem I was using 720p and tried 1080i and nothing seemed to change ???

A

Anonymous

If it's just with this disc then I would hazard a guess there's a problem with the disc?

A

Anonymous

At only 2 months old is that common as it seems to play the rest of the DVD with no problems it is only when it hits the one hour mark or when the player is swapping onto the second layer of the DVD, not sure if that is the right description ?

A

Anonymous

Yes that's exactly how to word it, and no it shouldn't be dirty after 2 months.

I'm afraid I'm only speaking in a general solution kind of way because I don't have any experience with this system. As far as I know if the lens is clean, of course there should be no problem in switching layers. It suggests a fault with the lens and if cleaning it doesn't help I would contact your dealer.ÿ

A

Anonymous

Cheers Octopo I was hoping it may be a quick fix with the settings and how I have it set on progressive scan that could be causing the issue, time to pull that bloody great box out of the loft....

A

Anonymous

I'm afraid not this problem is nothing to do with progressive scan (which you should have turned on by the way).

Could you not ring the dealer first and see what's what? May save trauma.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts