Sony DA1200ES - Issues

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I've had this amp for about a year and am very disapointed with it. I used to run a Denon 1705 (no HDMI) and was very happy with the sound quality. However since moving to this amp I find it inconsistant and the sound poor. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problems or if anyone knows if there is 'key' to getting this amp to sound great. I'm using Wharfdale Diamond 9.1 fronts, rears and center. Not sure if these could be the problem but they sounded great on the Denon.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Chris

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
c10:
Hi,

I've had this amp for about a year and am very disapointed with it. I used to run a Denon 1705 (no HDMI) and was very happy with the sound quality. However since moving to this amp I find it inconsistant and the sound poor. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problems or if anyone knows if there is 'key' to getting this amp to sound great. I'm using Wharfdale Diamond 9.1 fronts, rears and center. Not sure if these could be the problem but they sounded great on the Denon.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Chris

I had the 1200es with better speakers than your Wharfedales and the amp was excellent. I would be amazed if the Denon you mention could touch it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts