Sony BDV-E370

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all

Really like the extra information and features of the new format, well done. Admittedlly though, I was a touch disappointed in the review for the Sony BDV-E370. I'd like to be able to afford one of the receivers reviewed in the issue, but a HTIB is about all I can reach for on my student budget. I was heartened by the positive review for the Sony system, particularly in regard to its all-in-one capabilities, but the review provides very little information about its performance with regard to CD (or even ipod) playback, or with SACD. I know I shouldn't expect much from a HTIB in this regard, but its an important aspect of its functionality to me.

So, if the review team aren't able to contibute anything more, maybe somebody else can let me know their experience with this unit. A comparison to a similarly priced ipod dock would be helpful to me. If it's no good for 2 channel music, I may as well save some more for an ipod dock or mini system, although that would defeat my 5.1 aspirations.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

*bump*

Not one reply? This all-in-one was going to "sell by the bucket-load" ;)

Anyway, after reading the review again online, I noticed that it doesn't mention the CD format at all. A header in the review notes that "music...moved us" but makes no further mention of music performance other than a dry report that it is SACD capabale.

What say you What Hi*Fi? How is this unit with music?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts