sony bdp-s370 blueray player £99.99 deal back on at sainsburys

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Must be an in-store only deal, as it's still £129.99 on the Sainsburys website.

Good spot, clown
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:

Good spot, clown
emotion-21.gif

strange how they had 2 different prices instore,but price ticket said from the 23rd july back to £99.99 i am not complaining claire lol.

A

Anonymous

bigboss:

Richer Sounds are selling them for £99.95 (that's 4p cheaper!!!
emotion-5.gif
)
yeah they had none left at that price but multi region player dvd mode only £118.they never have any in stock at the lower price.sounds like an excuse to make more money.

A

Anonymous

clown:Clare Newsome:

Good spot, clown
emotion-21.gif

strange how they had 2 different prices instore,but price ticket said from the 23rd july back to £99.99 i am not complaining claire lol. sainsburys upton, wirral branch have some left get on down there.

A

Anonymous

bigboss:Also available at Sevenoaks. i have only a 5 min walk to sainsburys so a done deal,no bus fares either.

clown:bigboss:Also available at Sevenoaks. i have only a 5 min walk to sainsburys so a done deal,no bus fares either.

I'm not advising you to buy it from Sevenoaks. It's for people who either don't have a Sainsburys nearby or their local Sainsburys don't stock it.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Just been to my local Sainsbury's and they are selling them for £169.99..........hold on, I'll re-phrase that......They are probably not selling them but advertised for £169.99.....

Yet the website offers them at £40 off for £129.99.......

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:

Just been to my local Sainsbury's and they are selling them for £169.99..........hold on, I'll re-phrase that......They are probably not selling them but advertised for £169.99.....

Yet the website offers them at £40 off for £129.99.......
yep there was 2 prices in store some players in the sales shelf at the higher price.but in the dvd section the ticket said £99.99 and in small letters £99.99 now applys from the 23rd of july confusing just asked to check on the real price which was £99.99 i had no hesitation on buying 1 there and then good luck.

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
Armed with my copy of WHF, I got Comet to price match £99.95 at Richer Sounds over the weekend. When they said they probably haven't got it in stock, I turned to the Sevenoaks advert at £99 and they gave in!

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I used to work at Comet, years ago, and aren't I right in thinking you have to be within 10 miles of the store you are using as a comparison?

If so, Richer sounds is 50 miles away from here......sevenoaks is 2 hours.....
emotion-9.gif

Thanks for the idea, though......

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
Yes, the company they're price matching has to have a shop, it's got to be in stock and 10 miles away. I always finding speaking quite loudly,not agressively though, whilst referring to the prices in the WHF adds in the earshot of other customers who are about to pay over the odds for something in Comet helps. If they think you're putting off the many that go in there uninformed who think Comet prices are wonderful, they usually let you have what you want!

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
Pistol Pete1:If so, Richer sounds is 50 miles away from here......sevenoaks is 2 hours.....
emotion-9.gif

How about Audio-T? Haven't they merged with Sevenoaks, if you've got an Audio T near you they'd probably be able to get a Sony from Sevenoaks for the £99.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
pete321:

Pistol Pete1:If so, Richer sounds is 50 miles away from here......sevenoaks is 2 hours.....
emotion-9.gif

How about Audio-T? Haven't they merged with Sevenoaks, if you've got an Audio T near you they'd probably be able to get a Sony from Sevenoaks for the £99.

Thanks for this pete321.......

The Sony BDP-S370 is not advertised on their website, but if you put the model number into a search on their site it comes up as £99.95 including delivery....so guess what........

I've ordered one!!!!
emotion-3.gif

By the way, they have merged with Practical HIFI, but advertise Sevenoaks sale, so must be something to do with them too......

Thanks again.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts