Sony BDP-S360 And 370

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
I have the 360 which I'm very happy with but as there are some pretty good deals going round on the outgoing 370 is it worth an upgrade?

Apart from faster load times is it noticeably better in DVD performance? I don't watch many Blu Ray's so not too fussed about improvements there, and not interested about extra functionality as I literally only want a disc spinner.

Many thanks, Malc.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
That's great, thanks Manic.

The new 380 had a great write up in this months mag, but they did indicate it was a bit of a sideways step which I had an inkling it might be somehow. There again, just noticed that's it's just under £100 at RS.

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I just replaced my Sony s360 for the new Panasonic bpd-110 and must say it def an improvement on the Sony. I got the 110 from John Lewis with 2 years warranty on price match for £119.95 plus 4 free kids blurays. Picture wise the picture seems alot clearer aka better clarity maybe. Colours are natural looking and blacks are def alot deeper. The best difference between the 2 players is the sound, put simply Im hearing things I never did on my Sony. So in summary very happy with the Panny, def worth buying because excellent performance for a very low price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts