sony 46hx903 vs pioneer 436xde

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, it's busy here!

Few questions for you:

What's the rest of your system, what do you enjoy watching on your TV, how far away from it do you sit, and are features such as 3D and internet connectivity important to you

D

Deleted member 2457

I have the sony 46hx803 and have compared it with my dads pioneer pdp-427xd, which is the pioneer next generation on from your one but still 720.

Blu ray pictures definetely look better on the sony. Sound pioneer definetely has the edge. Freeview pictures, pioneer still has the edge but the sony is not far behind.

The 903 will of couse be even better than the 803.

A

Anonymous

rest of system is a pioneer bdp lx71 blu ray player. yamaha vx1900 amp. sky hd terabyte box. i watch sport and films mainly. what you think. hoping for hd content to be most improved.

A

Anonymous

sit about 3 meters away from tv. fairly interested in 3d only seen glimpses when ive been in shops. seems best suited to animation like monsters vs aliens i think

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Go to your local store and take a look at a Sony - take some material you are familiar with and enjoy on the pioneer.

If the Sony makes you go 'wow', buy it. If it makes you go 'it's good but not that much better than my pioneer', then don't buy it.

It's you who has to watch it and you who has to make that decision.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts