Something special . . . ?

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I realy thought I was finished with life 'as I know it'. Well I dont seem to be able to stop listening to music, sorry, all Spotify but it is good for me. I spend hours dipping in and out of verious artist albums, most is priety ordinary. However, occasionaly one comes up with a gem, 2 gems this week!

I happend along to come across Susan Boyal, never listend to her befor, her latest album is a good'un and last years Christmas album I like, what a voice, a pity she does not seem to have a decent manager who understands her aspergs and help her to control it. Its an issue I live with but keep it under control . . . most of the time?

A second gem has happend just today. Dipping in and out as I do, the name Rhiannon Giddens came up . . . ? Never heard of her, give it a try, not sure she has been around long, only few listings, curently listening to an EP 'Factory Girl', great voice and a superb, strong backing group . . . power with knobs on!

Sorry its not vinyl chaps but Spotify is keeping me sain, just.

CJSF

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Fantastic to read your posts again Cliff. I realise life has been challenging for you this year but keep your spirits up as much as you are able. It must be especially challenging at this time of year, but Hazel would want you to be happy and enjoy life best you can. Always great reading your posts.

MajorFubar said:
Fantastic to read your posts again Cliff. I realise life has been challenging for you this year but keep your spirits up as much as you are able. It must be especially challenging at this time of year, but Hazel would want you to be happy and enjoy life best you can. Always great reading your posts.

I can think of nothing else at the moment but to second the Majors' response. Whatever gets you through the day.

P.S., didn't you once have a pair of EB2's Major?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts