Gyro Se up and running....wow!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Freddy, for £3,000 I would offer you my body...far more excitement than a bloody turntable. I'll allow you time to ruminate though...no rush.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Jim-W said:
Freddy, for £3,000 I would offer you my body...far more excitement than a bloody turntable. I'll allow you time to ruminate though...no rush.

You no doubt have a magnificent body, so, very tempting, but I'll pass on that. Thanks for the offer, I'll bear it in mind *biggrin*

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
stevebrock said:
Freddy - they will no doubt dis-assemble their demo model and rebuild it - only takes 10 minutes. Then you can take your new boxed shiny one away. Fit your arm then your cart.

The instructions are adeqaute but there are no pictures.

For £3k you could go for a Tecnoarm and have £1000 for a cart

Or a SME IV and 1K Cart.......

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:
stevebrock said:
Freddy - they will no doubt dis-assemble their demo model and rebuild it - only takes 10 minutes. Then you can take your new boxed shiny one away. Fit your arm then your cart.

dont forget the cost of the Gyro !!

stevebrock said:
Infiniteloop said:
stevebrock said:

dont forget the cost of the Gyro !!

You could, if you look far enough, get the whole lot for £3000. The SME 4 is 85% of the SME 5 for 75% of the price and the SME 309 is a similar drop, however it's still an amazing arm. Lots of money left over there for an amazing cartridge.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts