Small Style Speakers - positioning

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi, i have been looking at small home cinema speakers like KEF's or Jamo, but when i read through an old copy of the mag it says your front speakers should be ear level and slightly forward of tv, if you have your tv on a AV rack where do you put your small speakers? - if they were traditional positioning would be easy on standmounts slightly forward of tv, but i imagined these to be either on the glass of the AV Rack(too low?) or wall mounted 'slightly behind' the tv(too far back?) - what is the best solution?

thanks

Neil

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The KEFs are available with floorstands, so would you be able to accommodate these either side of your TV? That would be the best option. Otherwise, sounds like you'll have to wall mount them at the correct height but slightly back from the TV.

A

Anonymous

thanks for replying, yes it is possible just thought the small speaker would look peculiar on a stand, will have to investigate more into stands available for these type of speaker or like you say wall brackets with as much extension on as comes with mount.

ta, Neil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts