small (decent...) wallmount speakers??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Are there any decent wallmounted (small) speakers around at the moment? My intention is to hook up a Fatman ipod dock with some decent speakers but looking to link these in to other rooms, the problem being that I just don't have the space for big speakers around the house. I haven't seen much on the What HiFi website so wondering if anyone has any ideas for a decent multi room sound setup?

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Thanks. I think the AV Neutrons may still be a little big but I like the look of the Sonus Fabers. Although I hesitate to use this name in this particular forum I have also had a look at the new Bose invisible speakers which would be ideal...just not sure about the sound quality yet! Any thoughts on Bose or are they all style over content??
emotion-2.gif

William Boyd

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
I've got a pair of PMC DB1i in a fairly unsympathetic listening environment. I got them as their design was recommended given the limitations of the flat and that they can be placed close to the wall without booming. They sound great with my Cyrus kit precise, good bass). Worth a listen and they are very small and can be bracket mounted. I preferred them to EPOS and Dynaudio.

A

Anonymous

I think I may have found the solution with some KEF HTS3001 speakers which are also wall mountable. They look great and don't break the bank too much either. I may combine this with a Sonos system so I can control things from each room. Thanks for the help though - all much appreciated!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts