Sky Price freeze question

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Got an email last week from sky saying the price of my sky subscription is frozen till 2013. Its also promoted in the sky mag this month. I'm currently on a half price deal for 12 months full sky world pack etc.. Does that mean i will remain on my half price deal till 2013 or is it more likely just the full standard price is froozen? I will phone up to ask.. just havent had the time yet.

Cheers,
Mick

daveh75

It doesn't apply to offers. When your current deal is up it will revert to normal pricing... Sky aren't that generous
smiley-tongue-out.gif

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Didnt think they would be.. but the wording of the email might be open to challenge..

'These days, a little peace of mind can go a long way. So we've frozen the price of your Sky TV subscription until 2013... '

The current price of my Sky subscription is half the normal price.. it doesnt say in the email anything about promotional prices being excluded etc.. might just phone them for the fun of it.. but to be honest not hoping for much! After the promotional prices ends we'll probably cancel sky anyway for a few months. We did that last year as we have freesat and within a couple of days sky were writing out to us offering us various deals..

Cheers,
Mick

daveh75 said:
It doesn't apply to offers. When your current deal is up it will revert to normal pricing... Sky aren't that generous
smiley-tongue-out.gif

TRENDING THREADS