sky feeling generous

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
morning all :)

phoned sky this morning to cancel a subsciption chanel,operator asked if she could help further so asked for her best price on the new 2tb hd box.....she came back with £49......thankyou very much i said. :cheers:the last time in enquired about the 1tb box the best they could do was £250!!

it should be delivered next wednesday.

jjbomber

That is the standard price if you take the HD package. It is £249 if you don't. Given that HD is £10.25 a month and you can cancel after 12 months, it's a bit of a no-brainer.

Sky were/are offering broadband free for 12 months on a 12 month contract on their really generous offer. The catch is you have to take their line rental at £14.60 a month. Still very, very cheap.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
daveh75 said:
Sky don't do generosity or loyalty, you're an ARPU stat...

of course i am which is what i was banking on when i made the enquiry, think £49 is a good price for a new HD box.

i have sky broadband line rental at£13pm,but my line will only allow upto 2meg....at the mo BT have no plans on upgrading the line....which is a shame.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
your not a fan of sky i'm detecting mate.. :rofl:

i only posted becouse i thought it was a new deal they were doing,then read the WHF review :doh:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts