Sky 12 month contract.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My contract with sky is up in a couple of months and i was thinking of cancelling it as i only got HD so i could watch the motorcyle racing on Eurosport hd.

Alas they only showed the odd race and most was shown on Eurosport sd.

Im paying £10 a month for HD and £17 a month for 1 package on normal sd, the motorcycle racing as finished till march next year so im paying £17 a month for nothing really as im not interested in any of the other packages.

So once my contract is up can i just pay £10 a month for the HD package and drop the sd side of it?

A

Anonymous

In that case ill be cancelling it.

Thought it might be too good to be true.

Out of interest can you still view the free to air HD channels with no subscription?

I do know you cant record them.

daveh75

Tangerine dream:Out of interest can you still view the free to air HD channels with no subscription?Yes,without a subscription you'll still have access to BBC HD,Luxe HD ,ITV HD(assuming you have the new EPG) and provided you keep your viewing card inserted in the Sky box Channel 4 HD as well......

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Worth noting, because you have a contract with Sky, you can't cancel it without financial implications to yourself before the 12 month period. I think you know this from your post, but I know many people who get upset by it so thought it was worth saying, just so this isn't a surprise when you do it...

A

Anonymous

Thanks Dave, might subscribe to the Eurosport sd package when the bike racing starts again and wont bother with hd pay to view.

£27 dont sound much per month but it is when you only watch the odd prog on sky.

Pity Eurosport wasent on freeview.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts