Shure SE110 - £24.99

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Shure SE110 - £24.99 at Play.com when used with the voucher code PLASHUX08.

5 star rated and quoted as £80 in the buyers guide.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Often these voucher codes have a limited use - eg once, say, 50 customers have used them they no longer work.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
after you have registered click to the second page thinks it says pay and confirm on right hand side halfway down is a little red tab saying add voucher or code or something - click add code and paste in.

A

Anonymous

matengawhat:after you have registered click to the second page thinks it says pay and confirm on right hand side halfway down is a little red tab saying add voucher or code or something - click add code and paste in.

Thanks I'd managed to find it. I blaim the drugs (after the op on Tues) but it's a great spot and ordered them. Excellent

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much to the OP. Just ordered a pair. Should be good for work :)

A

Anonymous

Apparently, they were available at £14.70 for a few hours today without the voucher code.

A

Anonymous

Lewis201:Apparently, they were available at £14.70 for a few hours today without the voucher code.

See, there was me feeling all smug and then...........

Any way Lewis, where do yo get this info ?

A

Anonymous

This particular deal was found on a popular audio-visual forum's bargains page.

But you can find tonnes of good deals on hotukdeals.com as well.

A

Anonymous

Thought you may have been tempted to the Dark Side, but wasn't sure. I keep forgetting to check the Bargains on that forum... thanks for the reminder.

A

Anonymous

Mine arrived today and am happy with them so far (only listening on my LG VIEWTY) but why is the cable so short. If I wanted them for home listening (and didn't have anything else) then I'd be stuffed.

A

Anonymous

professorhat:
You do know there is an extension lead in the carry case don't you?

Yes Prof. The 1st thing I do is look through everything to make sure it's all there. 'Extension' - it extends it but only to the length where one would have to sit on a home system to use them.

A

Anonymous

Got mine this evening. They really are the first pair of headphones I've owned that work for me. I've spent c. £40 a few times before and never liked the sound. These have a lovely midrange with exactly the sort of bass response I like (with an iPod). Thanks again to OP for the heads up on the offer...if only Spendor did promotional codes, 50% off to first 50 customers :)

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Just to say this voucher is still working although price has gone up to £29.99 (in my case anyway)still a bargain for what are IMO very good `phones

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts