Shure SE110 - £24.99

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
after you have registered click to the second page thinks it says pay and confirm on right hand side halfway down is a little red tab saying add voucher or code or something - click add code and paste in.

A

Anonymous

matengawhat:after you have registered click to the second page thinks it says pay and confirm on right hand side halfway down is a little red tab saying add voucher or code or something - click add code and paste in.

Thanks I'd managed to find it. I blaim the drugs (after the op on Tues) but it's a great spot and ordered them. Excellent

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much to the OP. Just ordered a pair. Should be good for work :)

A

Anonymous

Apparently, they were available at £14.70 for a few hours today without the voucher code.

A

Anonymous

Lewis201:Apparently, they were available at £14.70 for a few hours today without the voucher code.

See, there was me feeling all smug and then...........

Any way Lewis, where do yo get this info ?

A

Anonymous

This particular deal was found on a popular audio-visual forum's bargains page.

But you can find tonnes of good deals on hotukdeals.com as well.

A

Anonymous

Thought you may have been tempted to the Dark Side, but wasn't sure. I keep forgetting to check the Bargains on that forum... thanks for the reminder.

A

Anonymous

Mine arrived today and am happy with them so far (only listening on my LG VIEWTY) but why is the cable so short. If I wanted them for home listening (and didn't have anything else) then I'd be stuffed.

A

Anonymous

professorhat:
You do know there is an extension lead in the carry case don't you?

Yes Prof. The 1st thing I do is look through everything to make sure it's all there. 'Extension' - it extends it but only to the length where one would have to sit on a home system to use them.

A

Anonymous

Got mine this evening. They really are the first pair of headphones I've owned that work for me. I've spent c. £40 a few times before and never liked the sound. These have a lovely midrange with exactly the sort of bass response I like (with an iPod). Thanks again to OP for the heads up on the offer...if only Spendor did promotional codes, 50% off to first 50 customers :)

A

Anonymous

Perchance to dream
emotion-40.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts