Sharp LC-46XL2E, Help does anyone know if this TV has yet been reviewed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am on the verge of buying this TV (will have done so by the end of the month), as all the reviews of the previous model have been very positive.

But i have yet to read a review on the 46XL2E & i am a little concerned that i am buying blind. Is there anyone out there that can give some advise to a flat screen newbiee.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We haven't tested the new model, but did test the LC46XD1E which we gave an average three stars. It was OK, but suffered from images that smeared, picture noise and less than crisp edge definition. Most of the other Sharp sets we've tested got three stars as well.

If you're looking for a really good 46in LCD, I'd point you in the direction of two Samsung models, the LE46F71B (£2000), and LE46M86BDX (£2100), both of which got 5 stars from us. There are deals to be had on both of these, and you could end up paying less than the prices I've quoted. Hope that helps.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your response Andy & i am now looking into the models you suggested. Does any one else have any recomendations for a 46" LCD?

Also, has anyone purchased a Sharp LC46XD1E, or to that matter the new 46XXL2E, i would like to know what you think of the TV.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts