Sennheiser Momentum over ear 1.0 for £133

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Bought a pair in brown from Amazon.es (Spain). FAOD these are not sold by not Amazon market-place, these are from Sennheiser and shipped by Amazon from Spain to the UK for £133.59, inclusive of delivery. They're £199 on Amazon.co.uk.

As the Euro has tanked recently there are quite a few bargains on Amazon.es and Amazon.de. Google easily translates the page and your UK amazon account will work. Also found the Sennheiser IE80s for €206 on Amazon.de, which is about £145.

D

Deleted member 2457

Are they good? How do you order on the Spainsh Amazon? Cheers. Can you return to English Amazon too? Cheers.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Not sure re returns, but I expect I'd have to return to Amazon.es.

I've borrowed a friend's pair for few days and liked them, so will be keeping them unless faulty.

To translate (in Chrome browser), wait on the page to fully load (i.e. the circle stops spinning) and then right click anywhere and select "translate this page".

D

Deleted member 2457

Big Aura said:
Not sure re returns, but I expect I'd have to return to Amazon.es.

I've borrowed a friend's pair for few days and liked them, so will be keeping them unless faulty.

To translate (in Chrome browser), wait on the page to fully load (i.e. the circle stops spinning) and then right click anywhere and select "translate this page".
Cheers for that.

D

Deleted member 2457

Just ordered the black pair for £174 on Amazon UK - you never can tell with headphones if you will return them or not. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

I demoed them for an hour today in John Lewis and loved them!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
So you demoed at JL but bought it from Amazon?

Why not Amazon ES then?
The cheap pair on there are brown and I wanted the black pair, and if any problems I can return them.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
gel said:
John Lewis they were £200!

Hmmm....but you used their facilities for someone else's business. *blush*

He's probably relegated hundred's of JL's headphones to 'open box' status whilst ordering from all over the web (before returning them used as well).

#### knows what he (and others who do this) are doing to the price of headphones for the rest of us - genuine - purchasers.

I repaid my local hi-fi shops demo time and demo facilities by buying my P3s with them.

Frankly I just wish he'd ####ing buy the ###tard things and shut up!

D

Deleted member 2457

*smile*

I just cancelled my order, I need to make sure on this. More demos this week.

D

Deleted member 2457

The amount of business I give John Lewis, demos I feel no shame with. My laptop comes from John Lewis, my iPad, My 3 TVs, my recliner chair and so on...

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
The amount of business I give John Lewis, demos I feel no shame with. My laptop comes from John Lewis, my iPad, My 3 TVs, my recliner chair and so on...

Before you sent them all back for full refunds!
I am not too bad with John Lewis, most things are faulty I return or I sell them on too. Think I sold my Bose headphones, sold my B&O H6 headphones, sold 2 TVs from John Lewis only returned faulty ones or rubbish ones. One iPad Air, one laptop but that was faulty come to think of it. I am a valued customer in there, I am always in there. *smile*. I most spend a lot because I don't save anything, apart from £500 this year though. Chest of drawers too. Apple I am a bit bad in.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hey you guys don't worry I have decided to purchase them from John Lewis. Getting them cheaper too! *biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
And you are always recomending them Gel ....
Yep, I know, how many times do I need to recommend them? *unknw*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts