Looking for decent over the ear headphones to replace sennheiser IE7

eldiablo

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
A few years ago i bought some Sennheiser IE7's that to be honest were an excellent buy for my type of music.

Sadly my little naughty girls decided they needed to be pulled apart......aaaarrrggghh.

One thing i like about the IE7's is their bass, for such small things they really stomp, to me they were all i wanted from an in ear headphone.

My music taste is predominantly electronic based, however i like all sorts of music johnny cash/ eurythmics/ 90's indie / metallica / ennio morricone / gansta rap

So can anyone help me choose a new pair £250 is my absolute limit
I like sennheiser and these were my 2nd pair (cx300 & ie7)
I beleive sennheiser are top quality but im open to a new make, but they must be able to produce good bass, and whilst i like Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre please do not suggest beats.

its a NO from me.

patiently or maybe impatiently waiting for a few suggestions ive got little time before the household purchasing department cottons on to whats those new head phones.......oh i got a deal 1 day sale at sports direct love

;-)

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
eldiablo said:
A few years ago i bought some Sennheiser IE7's that to be honest were an excellent buy for my type of music.

Sadly my little naughty girls decided they needed to be pulled apart......aaaarrrggghh.

One thing i like about the IE7's is their bass, for such small things they really stomp, to me they were all i wanted from an in ear headphone.

My music taste is predominantly electronic based, however i like all sorts of music johnny cash/ eurythmics/ 90's indie / metallica / ennio morricone / gansta rap

So can anyone help me choose a new pair £250 is my absolute limit I like sennheiser and these were my 2nd pair (cx300 & ie7) I beleive sennheiser are top quality but im open to a new make, but they must be able to produce good bass, and whilst i like Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre please do not suggest beats.

its a NO from me.

patiently or maybe impatiently waiting for a few suggestions ive got little time before the household purchasing department cottons on to whats those new head phones.......oh i got a deal 1 day sale at sports direct love

;-)
Maybe you should wait until the january sales - there is no need to buy at inflated christmas prices. Also follow this forum thread, because a few gems often appear at sales time. http://www.head-fi.org/t/530008/the-eu-deals-thread/1425

TRENDING THREADS