Sennheiser:- Momentum 2.0 Wireless/RS185/RS175 ?

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Which of these is the best sounding:-

Sennheiser:- Momentum 2.0 Wireless/RS185/RS175, and if I bought a bluetooth transmitter for my hi-fi it would it work fine with the Momentum Bluetooth Wireless Headphones ?

Funny just been reading some reviews regarding the above headphones which contradict each other, I suppose the only way to find out is to buy a few pairs and see which one I prefere as we are all different

SennheiserOfficial

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
Snooker said:
Which of these is the best sounding:-

Sennheiser:- Momentum 2.0 Wireless/RS185/RS175, and if I bought a bluetooth transmitter for my hi-fi it would it work fine with the Momentum Bluetooth Wireless Headphones ?

Funny just been reading some reviews regarding the above headphones which contradict each other, I suppose the only way to find out is to buy a few pairs and see which one I prefere as we are all different

The MOMENTUM Wireless make use of Bluetooth wireless technology while the RS 185 / RS 195 utilize a different proprietary system. So your Bluetooth transmitter will not be able to work with both RS 185 and RS 195. Do bear in mind that the MOMENTUM Wireless is for listening on the go while the RS models are not portable models.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts