Question Cable free cans

podknocker

I have a smartphone now and want to listen to music via that, but don't want to use my Sennheiser HD600 with the cable tangle etc. I will keep them as spares. Which bluetooth headphones will give be the closest sound to my trusty HD600 cans? I don't intend to listen outdoors, so I don't really need noise cancelling. I do like the open back designs and I do need them to be really comfy, for extended listening. Essentially, I need a pair of bluetooth HD600 and I don't know much about wireless Sennheisers, or any other make. I do like the slightly lean sound of the HD600 and the vocal quality. I don't want a bass hump, especially in the upper bass region. Nothing 'full' or warm sounding. Thanks.

gylo

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I know you don't want to listen outdoors or need noise canceling, but I can't fault my Sony WF-1000XM4, they just do everything well. They are warm I suppose.

camcroft

Vincent's suggestion would give you that.
....the ifi Blu looks like a good choice.
(Not that you'll have too many other such choices).
I have an iFi Blue very good but £200 is a lot for such a small unit I don't use it much at all I took it on holiday with my large headphones and to be honest I need so much stuff in my backpack between headphones and wires I decided not to bother the next time and I have found that my Cambridge Melomania 1+ with my iPhone sound just as good and that is my around the pool setup small and simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts