Schiit yggdrassil dac

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

grimharry

New member
Aug 2, 2015
11
0
0
Pioneer a400 released 1991 for £250 rated as good other amps 4 times the price. Sold 25000 in 18 months taking 12.8 % of the market. Not the same prices but shows what can be done.
 

Andrewjvt

New member
Jun 18, 2014
99
1
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Andrewjvt said:
I've got loads and loads and loads of friends on another forum that all have Cyrus signature systems - they took it down as a test to richer sounds to compare against Cambridge audio. To the supprise of everyone, the Cambridge audio amp under £1000 was the better sounding. They asked the salesman how come an amp cost so little can sound better than more expensive signature kit and he just said.... 'because we buy in bulk'
well you obviously don't understand one of the first rules of economics. To sell at the highest possible price. For we are greedy us humans, and rightly in an economic context. 

If the £1500 Cambridge audio single amp performed as well as the Cyrus £7k-£10k sig system mate in performance terms, and other besides at similar money to the Cyrus sig system, Cambridge audio would be selling it at the highest price and if they wanted to sell it in volume they'd have it at a higher price but competing with the Cyrus. Something tells me you don't understand much about how markets actually work. Doh!

But your logic is to think all your stuff is best because nothing can beat my system..... your logic is that you spend less to get more. Oh yes it's in bulk. Of course!
I can't believe you actually responded to that....

Thank you
 

Andrewjvt

New member
Jun 18, 2014
99
1
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Andrewjvt said:
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Andrewjvt said:
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Looks like a pile of rubbish. 
Tell what you have again?
 

can you tell us what you have. Speakers on plastic boxes?
Those are my old atc's ontop of books and wooden crate.

Have you heard of ATC?

Fyi: ATC is the company that designed the original 3 inch midrange dome that PMC copied
atc are a bloody good brand. Like them a lot. They must be superb and nothing better if pmc copied them.

What is your set up and amplification?
All Cambridge audio
 
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Guest
I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die.
 

steve_1979

Well-known member
Jul 14, 2010
231
7
18,795
QuestForThe13thNote said:
I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die.
I hope that's just a bad joke and not a genuine honest comment?

If it is genuine you should speak to someone about it such as a friend, family member or doctor.
 

Electro

Well-known member
Mar 30, 2011
43
3
18,545
QuestForThe13thNote said:
I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die.
Don't take it all to heart it's only a HiFi forum and it's a well known fact that anybody who posts on a HiFi forum shall we say is 'eccentric' by degree . *smile*

The pack has decended on you because they feel that you might be a little more 'eccentric' than them .

Don't be sad just keep putting your point of view and don't react to the baiting .

You are no better or worse than anybody else posting here, myself included. *smile*
 
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Guest
I'm having a break from it as I do find it all rather arcane and vacuous and unlike yourself Electro, who I think is one of the best posters on here, there are lots of idiots like davedotco, grimharry and that Andrew guy who strangely isn't actualky an Andrew. Then Pedro too. There are too many to think of. They all have poor senses of humour, a bit playground idiot type. Maybe village idiot. I'm genuinely not well, and I'd prefer not to deal with these idiotic people. I really do think forums should be confined to people who don't try and offend. If people see debate as offence, then offend, well frankly these people are a little bit thick for me. I'd ban them for karma if I were what hi fi.

Grim harry sounds like a denotation that could get used in an episode of crimewatch. Im thinking maybe someone who commits obscene crimes like human dumping in a car park, but now it's getting worse and I'm thinking of the film 'saw'. Forgive me but my imagination is running riot, and probably been watching too many films!

By taking joy and feeling proud of having a moniker that has negative connotations, I wonder maybe if he would be better off having 'grim harry' tattooed on his fingers, one letter at a time, instead of Cyrus on his a-Se as he says he is thinking of. He could, with his huge imagination, even have space for the logo of his favourite amplifier tattooed on the thumb of his right hand, and so as to publicise his moniker and attitude to others, like he seems to like to do when any opportunity arises on this forum. I wonder if the last laugh is on him, and the hundreds of people he puts off going on a forum because any chance to snap and be derogatory he's there.
 

Leif

New member
May 11, 2014
26
1
0
electro said:
QuestForThe13thNote wrote:
I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die.

Don't take it all to heart it's only a HiFi forum and it's a well known fact that anybody who posts on a HiFi forum shall we say is 'eccentric' by degree .


The pack has decended on you because they feel that you might be a little more 'eccentric' than them .

Don't be sad just keep putting your point of view and don't react to the baiting .

You are no better or worse than anybody else posting here, myself included.
May I suggest you do some reading? An awful lot of people have been the subject of put downs and insults from 13th including myself. His opening thread was to say that he hated audiophile bores who are over 50. In my own case I recently spent £1,000 on a new system, and 13th has repeatedly told me that it is poor, and should be replaced with a Cyrus One which he prefers. This is despite me telling him I have no interest in his views. He has told me that I have low intelligence and called me an idiot. So how do you think I view him? I stopped posting as I didn't want to deal with the insults. There is no 'pack', just many disgruntled individuals who have been on the receiving end of 13th's 'opinions'. If you start throwing muck at people, you shouldn't be surprised if they throw some back. Be nice to people, and they will be nice back. Anyway, that's just my view.
 

Leif

New member
May 11, 2014
26
1
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
... there are lots of idiots like davedotco, grimharry and that Andrew guy who strangely isn't actualky an Andrew. Then Pedro too. There are too many to think of. They all have poor senses of humour, a bit playground idiot type. Maybe village idiot.

...

Grim harry sounds like a denotation that could get used in an episode of crimewatch. Im thinking maybe someone who commits obscene crimes like human dumping in a car park, but now it's getting worse and I'm thinking of the film 'saw'.
Yet more insults. *nea*
 

Electro

Well-known member
Mar 30, 2011
43
3
18,545
Leif said:
electro said:
QuestForThe13thNote wrote:
I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die.

Don't take it all to heart it's only a HiFi forum and it's a well known fact that anybody who posts on a HiFi forum shall we say is 'eccentric' by degree .

The pack has decended on you because they feel that you might be a little more 'eccentric' than them .

Don't be sad just keep putting your point of view and don't react to the baiting .

You are no better or worse than anybody else posting here, myself included.
May I suggest you do some reading? An awful lot of people have been the subject of put downs and insults from 13th including myself. His opening thread was to say that he hated audiophile bores who are over 50. In my own case I recently spent £1,000 on a new system, and 13th has repeatedly told me that it is poor, and should be replaced with a Cyrus One which he prefers. This is despite me telling him I have no interest in his views. He has told me that I have low intelligence and called me an idiot. So how do you think I view him? I stopped posting as I didn't want to deal with the insults. There is no 'pack', just many disgruntled individuals who have been on the receiving end of 13th's 'opinions'. If you start throwing muck at people, you shouldn't be surprised if they throw some back. Be nice to people, and they will be nice back. Anyway, that's just my view.
Agreed, but I did mention something similar to Quest on another thread and his posts were far less confrontational afterwards so it was obvious to me his heart was in the right place but that he has problems with human interaction .

If you have experience of depression you will understand what I am talking about, the person affected is on a journey of self destruction so insulting a few people on a HiFi forum is just another part of taking yourself down .

This is one of the reasons that I never take offence at anything said here or anywhere else for that matter . .
 
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Guest
It's just a case of people who think muck is being thrown but it isn't, they criticise and be very derogatory, then people like Leif are surprised when it comes back to them . He keeps perennially going on about me telling him to buy certain brands, which has never been the case. Just strong opinion. He fails to point out the time and length of posts I was giving trying to point him in the right direction, that I was trying to help, so it's all for his benefit because he is a man that takes offence and is aggressive when he can't be. He keeps on publishing it to the world. It's quite idiotic.

If someone says I hate audiophile bores who put technical things higher than sound quality, then if you jump at taking at offence at that when it wasn't personally and indivually targeted, can't you see that's your problem because you've reacted to it as being personal. It's a bit like someone saying I hate tailgaters to friends, and then someone who is one, starts reacting and being derogatory and aggressive. It's not an entitlement. It's aggressive and it's not on. What if I say I don't like conservatives as for arguments sake I perceive them as rich uncaring and people without empathy to my local Tory mp, does that entitle him to call me a tw-t and put me down. Absolutely no. He can say to me He hates labour voters because of.....Leif doesn't understand this, he seems like the type who'd start being a bit aggressive to thinking a cashier is robbing him if they innocently short change him in a shop. He'd take that personally. Wtf?
 

Andrewjvt

New member
Jun 18, 2014
99
1
0
Electro said:
Leif said:
electro said:
QuestForThe13thNote wrote:

I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die. 

 

Don't take it all to heart it's only a HiFi forum and it's a well known fact that anybody who posts on a HiFi forum shall we say is 'eccentric' by degree .

The pack has decended on you because they feel that you might be a little more 'eccentric' than them .

Don't be sad just keep putting your point of view and don't react to the baiting .

You are no better or worse than anybody else posting here, myself included.
May I suggest you do some reading? An awful lot of people have been the subject of put downs and insults from 13th including myself. His opening thread was to say that he hated audiophile bores who are over 50. In my own case I recently spent £1,000 on a new system, and 13th has repeatedly told me that it is poor, and should be replaced with a Cyrus One which he prefers. This is despite me telling him I have no interest in his views. He has told me that I have low intelligence and called me an idiot. So how do you think I view him? I stopped posting as I didn't want to deal with the insults. There is no 'pack', just many disgruntled individuals who have been on the receiving end of 13th's 'opinions'. If you start throwing muck at people, you shouldn't be surprised if they throw some back. Be nice to people, and they will be nice back. Anyway, that's just my view. 
Agreed, but I did mention something similar to Quest on another thread and his posts were far less confrontational afterwards so it was obvious to me his heart was in the right place but that he has problems with human interaction .

If you have experience of depression you will understand what I am talking about, the person affected is on a journey of self destruction so insulting a few people on a HiFi forum is just another part of taking yourself down .

This is one of the reasons that I never take offence at anything said here or anywhere else for that matter . .
Sorry electro but this latest sick attention seeking attempts are not good

What hifi have a duty of care to remove him of here imo

Or his carer needs to be fired for allowing him to be on a forum unattended.

Or if his threats are real he needs to call a doctor immediately.

Or just play nicely

Or all our freedom of opinion is taken away because of the consequence
 

cheeseboy

New member
Jul 17, 2012
245
0
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
he seems like the type who'd start being a bit aggressive to thinking a cashier is robbing him if they innocently short change him in a shop. He'd take that personally. Wtf?
QuestForThe13thNote said:
then if you jump at taking at offence at that when it wasn't personally and indivually targeted, can't you see that's your problem because you've reacted to it as being personal.
people are taking personal offence because you are being personal. It's obvious that you either unable to see why this is happening to you because of the reasons you have stated on other threads. Please, put down the forums and go and seek some medical help.
 

DougK

Well-known member
Dec 8, 2013
1,085
726
20,070
Electro said:
If you have experience of depression you will understand what I am talking about, the person affected is on a journey of self destruction so insulting a few people on a HiFi forum is just another part of taking yourself down.
Having been a diagnosed manic-depressive for over half my life this is correct. Depression is not nice. But, if you are truly suffering from clinical depression then you wouldn't be surfing a forum such as this; this is the last place you would want to visit.
 
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Guest
cheeseboy said:
QuestForThe13thNote said:
he seems like the type who'd start being a bit aggressive to thinking a cashier is robbing him if they innocently short change him in a shop. He'd take that personally. Wtf?
QuestForThe13thNote said:
then if you jump at taking at offence at that when it wasn't personally and indivually targeted, can't you see that's your problem because you've reacted to it as being personal.
people are taking personal offence because you are being personal. It's obvious that you either unable to see why this is happening to you because of the reasons you have stated on other threads. Please, put down the forums and go and seek some medical help.
yes after they are being personal and like Leif. A put down after a put down. You are defending that as wrong. Frankly some do and some don't, it doesn't mean others get involved.
 
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Guest
Andrewjvt said:
Electro said:
Leif said:
electro said:
QuestForThe13thNote wrote:
I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die.

Don't take it all to heart it's only a HiFi forum and it's a well known fact that anybody who posts on a HiFi forum shall we say is 'eccentric' by degree .

The pack has decended on you because they feel that you might be a little more 'eccentric' than them .

Don't be sad just keep putting your point of view and don't react to the baiting .

You are no better or worse than anybody else posting here, myself included.
May I suggest you do some reading? An awful lot of people have been the subject of put downs and insults from 13th including myself. His opening thread was to say that he hated audiophile bores who are over 50. In my own case I recently spent £1,000 on a new system, and 13th has repeatedly told me that it is poor, and should be replaced with a Cyrus One which he prefers. This is despite me telling him I have no interest in his views. He has told me that I have low intelligence and called me an idiot. So how do you think I view him? I stopped posting as I didn't want to deal with the insults. There is no 'pack', just many disgruntled individuals who have been on the receiving end of 13th's 'opinions'. If you start throwing muck at people, you shouldn't be surprised if they throw some back. Be nice to people, and they will be nice back. Anyway, that's just my view.
Agreed, but I did mention something similar to Quest on another thread and his posts were far less confrontational afterwards so it was obvious to me his heart was in the right place but that he has problems with human interaction .

If you have experience of depression you will understand what I am talking about, the person affected is on a journey of self destruction so insulting a few people on a HiFi forum is just another part of taking yourself down .

This is one of the reasons that I never take offence at anything said here or anywhere else for that matter . .
Sorry electro but this latest sick attention seeking attempts are not good

What hifi have a duty of care to remove him of here imo

Or his carer needs to be fired for allowing him to be on a forum unattended.

Or if his threats are real he needs to call a doctor immediately.

Or just play nicely

Or all our freedom of opinion is taken away because of the consequence
and this just shows this guys distainful stigmatising prejudiced arrogance towards people with mh issues, to referring to carers, when I'm fully independent,. In fact I'm going over to the Caribbean to help out soon. This guy is an absolute idiot who needs do be removed from this forum. He actually asked me to a meeting to fight with him. He has caused me countless offence. I reported him to police. So realise who you are actually dealing with here. The Daved orco guy who professes to be some kind of 'dealer expert' but who doesn't seem to understand just in time production, or refers to monitor audio as mass market production and then is happy to call me a wa-ker in a debate because he doesn't want others to challenge his self importance here and get to the bottom of his thinking, it's quite pathetic.
 

Andrewjvt

New member
Jun 18, 2014
99
1
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Andrewjvt said:
Electro said:
Leif said:
electro said:
QuestForThe13thNote wrote:

I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die. 

 

Don't take it all to heart it's only a HiFi forum and it's a well known fact that anybody who posts on a HiFi forum shall we say is 'eccentric' by degree .

The pack has decended on you because they feel that you might be a little more 'eccentric' than them .

Don't be sad just keep putting your point of view and don't react to the baiting .

You are no better or worse than anybody else posting here, myself included.
May I suggest you do some reading? An awful lot of people have been the subject of put downs and insults from 13th including myself. His opening thread was to say that he hated audiophile bores who are over 50. In my own case I recently spent £1,000 on a new system, and 13th has repeatedly told me that it is poor, and should be replaced with a Cyrus One which he prefers. This is despite me telling him I have no interest in his views. He has told me that I have low intelligence and called me an idiot. So how do you think I view him? I stopped posting as I didn't want to deal with the insults. There is no 'pack', just many disgruntled individuals who have been on the receiving end of 13th's 'opinions'. If you start throwing muck at people, you shouldn't be surprised if they throw some back. Be nice to people, and they will be nice back. Anyway, that's just my view. 
Agreed, but I did mention something similar to Quest on another thread and his posts were far less confrontational afterwards so it was obvious to me his heart was in the right place but that he has problems with human interaction .

If you have experience of depression you will understand what I am talking about, the person affected is on a journey of self destruction so insulting a few people on a HiFi forum is just another part of taking yourself down .

This is one of the reasons that I never take offence at anything said here or anywhere else for that matter . .
Sorry electro but this latest sick attention seeking attempts are not good

What hifi have a duty of care to remove him of here imo

Or his carer needs to be fired for allowing him to be on a forum unattended.

Or if his threats are real he needs to call a doctor immediately.

Or just play nicely

Or all our freedom of opinion is taken away because of the consequence
 

and this just shows this guys distainful stigmatising prejudiced arrogance towards people with mh issues,  to referring to carers, when I'm fully independent,. In fact I'm going over to the Caribbean to help out soon. This guy is an absolute idiot who needs do be removed from this forum. He actually asked me to a meeting to fight with him. He has caused me countless offence. So realise who you are actually dealing with here. The Daved orco guy who professes to be some kind of 'dealer expert' but who doesn't seem to understand just in time production, or refers to monitor audio as mass market production and then is happy to call me a wa-ker in a debate because he doesn't want others to challenge his self importance here and get to the bottom of his thinking, it's quite pathetic. 
I was going to write a nice message to you just now with thought provoking reasoning but I feel it will be a waste of time
Enjoy your holiday
 

Leif

New member
May 11, 2014
26
1
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
cheeseboy said:
QuestForThe13thNote said:
he seems like the type who'd start being a bit aggressive to thinking a cashier is robbing him if they innocently short change him in a shop. He'd take that personally. Wtf?
QuestForThe13thNote said:
then if you jump at taking at offence at that when it wasn't personally and indivually targeted, can't you see that's your problem because you've reacted to it as being personal.
people are taking personal offence because you are being personal. It's obvious that you either unable to see why this is happening to you because of the reasons you have stated on other threads. Please, put down the forums and go and seek some medical help.
yes after they are being personal and like Leif. A put down after a put down. You are defending that as wrong. Frankly some do and some don't, it doesn't mean others get involved.
No, I told you politely several times that I don't want your views on my equipment - mainly because you clearly don't care about my preferences and want to impose yours on me - and yet you carried on, throwing threasd off track and you started calling me an idiot. It just isn't true that I have posted put down after put down, you have repeatedly been rude and confrontational to me, so much so that posting on this forum is not worth the hassle. You have told someone - was it davedotco? - that he is an angry person, that he is jealous of your equipment because he cannot afford it, and so on. Those are all personal insults. Just because someone disagrees with you is not cause to insult them. And just because I disagree with you does not make me aggressive. You seem to think you can say people are boring because you don't like their taste in music, or their interests, or because they are over 50, and you really don't seem to understand that many people see that as plain rude. There is nothing wrong with being over 50 despite your apparent view to the contrary. You did the same on HiFiWigwam, and alienated a lot of people. Why do you think that so many people here and on HFW get angry with you? Is it because you is black? (That by the way was an attempt at humour.)

What makes it all the more galling is that you express in a loud manner views on equipment you have not even heard. You put down the Naim Atom, which you have not even heard. You put down my Arcam Solo, which you have not even heard. It's not even as if you are expressing a valid subjective viewpoint based on experience. You are merely expressing your own inbuilt prejudices based on zero listening on your part.

And as regards the comment by someone that you have calmed down, I left for a week, then came back, and I found several insults on the "House Rules" thread. In post #123 you called me an idiot, a completely unprovoked insult. When I commented "Yet more abuse. Sigh. " you responded with a put down "I was thinking the same thing. But I'd thought you'd left. Come back to troll eh?". And a bit later on more put downs "i find this guy very aggressive, willing to put people down when he has no occasion too and willing to jump on any kind of bandwagon. He has already said he is off, only to return. "

There are many posts where you insult other people. For example in post 123 you call tonky an idiot.

You respond to disagrements over minor issues by calling people idiots etc.

Regarding your 'suicidal' post, it comes across as attention seeking. Get counselling if that is what is needed. And point the counseller to this forum and HFW, and get them to form their own view point, and listen to what they say.
 

Leif

New member
May 11, 2014
26
1
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Andrewjvt said:
Electro said:
Leif said:
electro said:
QuestForThe13thNote wrote:
I don't really care anymore. I'm feeling suicidal at the moment and I just want to bloody die.

Don't take it all to heart it's only a HiFi forum and it's a well known fact that anybody who posts on a HiFi forum shall we say is 'eccentric' by degree .

The pack has decended on you because they feel that you might be a little more 'eccentric' than them .

Don't be sad just keep putting your point of view and don't react to the baiting .

You are no better or worse than anybody else posting here, myself included.
May I suggest you do some reading? An awful lot of people have been the subject of put downs and insults from 13th including myself. His opening thread was to say that he hated audiophile bores who are over 50. In my own case I recently spent £1,000 on a new system, and 13th has repeatedly told me that it is poor, and should be replaced with a Cyrus One which he prefers. This is despite me telling him I have no interest in his views. He has told me that I have low intelligence and called me an idiot. So how do you think I view him? I stopped posting as I didn't want to deal with the insults. There is no 'pack', just many disgruntled individuals who have been on the receiving end of 13th's 'opinions'. If you start throwing muck at people, you shouldn't be surprised if they throw some back. Be nice to people, and they will be nice back. Anyway, that's just my view.
Agreed, but I did mention something similar to Quest on another thread and his posts were far less confrontational afterwards so it was obvious to me his heart was in the right place but that he has problems with human interaction .

If you have experience of depression you will understand what I am talking about, the person affected is on a journey of self destruction so insulting a few people on a HiFi forum is just another part of taking yourself down .

This is one of the reasons that I never take offence at anything said here or anywhere else for that matter . .
Sorry electro but this latest sick attention seeking attempts are not good

What hifi have a duty of care to remove him of here imo

Or his carer needs to be fired for allowing him to be on a forum unattended.

Or if his threats are real he needs to call a doctor immediately.

Or just play nicely

Or all our freedom of opinion is taken away because of the consequence
and this just shows this guys distainful stigmatising prejudiced arrogance towards people with mh issues, to referring to carers, when I'm fully independent,. In fact I'm going over to the Caribbean to help out soon. This guy is an absolute idiot who needs do be removed from this forum. He actually asked me to a meeting to fight with him. He has caused me countless offence. I reported him to police. So realise who you are actually dealing with here. The Daved orco guy who professes to be some kind of 'dealer expert' but who doesn't seem to understand just in time production, or refers to monitor audio as mass market production and then is happy to call me a wa-ker in a debate because he doesn't want others to challenge his self importance here and get to the bottom of his thinking, it's quite pathetic.
It is my recollection that you repeatedly insulted davedotco and andrewjvt when they had never insulted you.
 

davedotco

New member
Apr 24, 2013
20
0
0
Simply a modern 'snowflake'.

Can not handle the fact that people have opinions that are at odds with his own skewed views or even worse, gets upset when others deconstruct his arguments and show them up for the nonsense that they are.

Considering the insulting comments that he hands out so blithly, I am rather surprised by the restrained reaction of some of the posters on here, on other forums he would really be told what for.

Simply an attention seeker, announces his intention to have a break, then starts posting more nonsense, very silly.
 

tonky

New member
Jan 2, 2008
36
0
0
I too have a depressive nature (all due to previous health issues) I am extremely hyper anxious (24/7) - So I have first hand experience of it .

You have posted a lot on this site now ( in a relatively short timescale) - most of your posts are genuinely helpful in nature and you speak knowledgeably with commonsense about hifi issues.

Unfortunately whe you first came on the site you were extremely rude about hifi wigwammers (I don't know why?) - but really it was comments you should have kept to yourself) - Then you were using the word idiots to describe people off this site too. As a newcomer I feel this was the wrong thing for you to do.

Then you come back on this thread and use words like arcane, vacuous etc. It really doesn't endear you to people who are well established on this site.

Maybe if you issued some sort of apology/regret etc we coulsd all start again. As I said - most of your posts are pretty decent - just don't dragged into petty mudslinging. You're really a decent poster at heart - I certainly like most of your posts.

Cheers - all the best - tonky
 

cheeseboy

New member
Jul 17, 2012
245
0
0
QuestForThe13thNote said:
yes after they are being personal and like Leif. A put down after a put down. You are defending that as wrong. Frankly some do and some don't, it doesn't mean others get involved.
No, I'm saying that given everybody is telling you the same thing, maybe, just maybe, the problem is with you, and you admit you have a problem. Even those people that have not directly insulted you are telling you that you are being unreasonable. So instead of being on here, go and get help. Stop posting now, it's not doing yourself any favors.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts