Scart to Component Convertor

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My three year old Philips plasma is still working fine, so not about to change it yet for a HD ready version. However, I would like to get more performance out of it, if possible, by utilising the component video outputs on my DVD....problem is, the TV only has Scart connections on the back, and the a connection for a PC (possibly S-Video as well but who bothers with those any more!) Can I get a widget or conversion unit or something so that I can use component leads to hook everything up to take advantage of the progressive scan function on the DVD. Cheers

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
You cant go component to scart sorry to say, you can do it the other way around but your tv is not able to accept a component signal via a scart socket. However if you follow this link http://www.keene.co.uk/electronics/product.php?mycat=32_119_547 you will see a component to vga cable alowing you to use the pc input on your screen.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Worth checking whether the component outputs on your DVD player can be configured to output RGB instead of YPbPr pr YCbCr - if they can, then a three-phonos-to-Scart connector should be feasible.

TRENDING THREADS