Saw a Loewe Reference TV Today

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I was out with a Cinema company Installer today SeriouslyCinema at a trade event.

I got to see some interesting stuff (will write up more with time) one of the highlights was a Loewe Reference 75" TV.

It was playing back some 4k content I think that is used to demo different TV's of Chinese or Japanese people going about their days, buildings etc - exceptional footage.

But the Image Quality was literally outragous good - It was stunning, probably the best TV Image I have seen in my life.

Its not a cheap TV far from it - but its a very very very good one based on that demo if you can afford it.

They are displayed in Harrods if anyone wants a look and you can buy them from the above linked dealer who I was with.

Tonestar1

ellisdj said:
I was out with a Cinema company Installer today SeriouslyCinema at a trade event.

I got to see some interesting stuff (will write up more with time) one of the highlights was a Loewe Reference 75" TV.

It was playing back some 4k content I think that is used to demo different TV's of Chinese or Japanese people going about their days, buildings etc - exceptional footage.

But the Image Quality was literally outragous good - It was stunning, probably the best TV Image I have seen in my life.

Id love an Loewe. I had an old Anaconda back in the day £1500 for a 32 inch crt. That was a bargin at the time, they were normally 2.5k. Absolute quality, brilliant sound and a screen that opened and shut like a stage curtain. My favorite tv ever. Unfortunately I dont have the money for a new one, but fantasic quality kit!

Its not a cheap TV far from it - but its a very very very good one based on that demo if you can afford it.

They are displayed in Harrods if anyone wants a look and you can buy them from the above linked dealer who I was with.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
The Loewe rep said it was all made in Germany
Interesting you say that about hi sense.

They did have 2 other cheaper sets on display that didn't look anything special but as I say the content being shown on the ref tv was particularly good quality making it stand out obviously on purpose

Paul.

ellisdj said:
The Loewe rep said it was all made in Germany Interesting you say that about hi sense.

They did have 2 other cheaper sets on display that didn't look anything special but as I say the content being shown on the ref tv was particularly good quality making it stand out obviously on purpose

bet it's "assembled" in Germany :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts