Saving private ryan Blu-Ray?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

Does anyone know why one of the best war movies is not coming to blu-ray or why it is not right now?

Do the movie companies have a reason as to why, I think it would be a massive seller.

Also any chace of a movie/dvd section, as not sure if this is in the right place.

Nice 1

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
canada16:
Hey

Does anyone know why one of the best war movies is not coming to blu-ray or why it is not right now?

Do the movie companies have a reason as to why, I think it would be a massive seller.

Also any chace of a movie/dvd section, as not sure if this is in the right place.

Nice 1
Spielberg for you mate, hes leaving us all waiting ! But i agree with you canada16 it would be a massive seller & if it sported a DTS master audio soundtrack it would sure be up there with the best. Its just a case of waiting to see if it appears on the shelves i guess, fingers crossed, mind you at least we have band of brothers on bluray to keep us satisfied until saving private ryan comes out.

A

Anonymous

according to amazon april 26th

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Saving-Private-Ryan-Blu-ray-Hanks/dp/B0035ER236/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266886749&sr=8-1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts