Samsung UE55C9000 review - Clare, Andy, Simon

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
D.J.KRIME:aliEnRIK:thelegendarymonch:Oh and don't get me started on Kuros, as good as they were, they were NOT the best plasmas out there.

Interesting post up until you said that. Your so very wrong about that. But sure, im intrigued as to which plasma was better too?

Depends if your taking their proformance into account using the pound for pound basis, for example my Samsung PS50P96 was a 5star product as was the Pioneer LX508 at the time, both were Full HD etc but My Samsung was £1200 and the Pioner £2800 so that made the Pioneer roughly 133% more expensive but was the proformance of the Pioneer 133% better than my Samsung?? Nope at best IMHO about 5%. So again IMHO the extra outlay was not worth the limited gain so I purchased the Samsung as IMHO it was a better TV on a pound for pound basis.

The 500A is the best 'out of the box' tv there is. Even ISF calibrations have never moved more than a single notch plus or minus. Its still to this day the reference tv to compare all other tvs, regardless of price

aliEnRIK: The 500A is the best 'out of the box' tv there is. Even ISF calibrations have never moved more than a single notch plus or minus. Its still to this day the reference tv to compare all other tvs, regardless of price

emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

WOW..... I'v just spent and 1.5hours reading all the posts on this issue/debate (sad I know, and bored), Iv been in the electrical industory for 5 yrs now and I wont say I know everything but I'v pick a few things up over the yrs.

I can see valid points to everyone view, I too think some products reviewed don't warrant 5* and the cloute WHFI has in consumer choice, I feel anyone buying souly on one review needs there head checking. The review is this persons opinion/view.

Is plasma better than LCD? Depends one the persons mince pies, (eyes, for you northerners), what they like the look of, and where its going in the home. IMO. If they ask for my honest opinion i'll always give it.

The debate on WHFI star system, I think its a very difficult job to do (thats why there payed so much) JOKE!!, I feel its not 100% but if they change it to a different system is that going to be any better?? I dont think so.

Maybe using the (how thay rated) part of the magazine more online?? or increase the content size, add PPP (Price,Performance,Pound)

Thats my pennys worth, Id like to say more but im not wanting to upset anyone.

(Joke content was made from a non factual source)lol

A

Anonymous

tvspecv:littering its an offence but doing it behind the telly oh my!

Try telling that to my 2 year old. In my last haul I found 3 ball-balls, a police car, 2 cubes and a Chuggington train. I had to move the subwoofer recently as it has a handy posting hole on the front and that had a huge variety of stuff in it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts