Samsung Led

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I see john lewis are advertising a Samsung LED television - model number UE46B7020W - on their website, it is just about the same price as the Samsung LCD - model number UE46B8000 which i am thinking of buying,anyone know which would be the best purchase ? haven't seen any reviews on the LED. thanks.

A

Anonymous

If they are the same price, buy the 8000 series, it is higher up the range.

A

Anonymous

Ratticus:
I see john lewis are advertising a Samsung LED television - model number UE46B7020W - on their website, it is just about the same price as the Samsung LCD - model number UE46B8000 which i am thinking of buying,anyone know which would be the best purchase ? haven't seen any reviews on the LED. thanks.

I own the UE40B7020 TV - I have it hucked up to BT vision via HDMI and blu-ray, settings applied and its and awesome TV.

There is a LED UE40/46B8000 out also, costs more but an obvious upgrade from the 7020 LED.

Let me know if you need anything else answering.

A

Anonymous

correct me if im wrong , but isnt the only difference between the 7 and 8 series the 200hz ??

A

Anonymous

Think so, there might be some tweaking of the processor and the LED auto dimming - can be a pain if not set to game mode.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts