Samsung LE37C650 & PS3 but no speaker system - help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have recently bought the Samsing LE37C650 tv, which I think is fantastic, and have also just got the 320gb PS3, which covers the bluray and gaming. My problem is that I have no speaker setup of any sort and don't feel I am doing my equipment justice. The first question is - Is it posible to get a good speaker setup to benefit watching tv, blurays and gaming on a budget? I admit that I don't really know what I'm looking at and have come here for help. My budget is £300 give or take a bit. I am limited for space, with enough for either a soundbar and sub or a 2.1 system (but has to be 2 small speakers). I have seen the samsung hw-c450 at a reasonable price but can't find any reviews. To show how useless I am I don't know if I would need am amplifyer for them or would they just plug straight into the back of the tv? I appreciate its not a big budget and I haven't exactly provided a detailed idea of what i'm after but I really dont have a clue. Thanks for any help and happy christmas.

John

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
oyes86:watching tv, blurays and gaming... budget is £300... limited for space
Have a look at the Q Acoustics Q-TV2. Available for less than £250.

This YouTube video might interest you
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

If your not going 5.1 then i dont think you'd see a benefit which would make you feel you did the £300 justice.

For £300 you'd struggle to get a Entry level amp and speaker set though.....£500 i'd say is more likely

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&q=Onkyo+5.1&cid=15757658451933098364&ei=SHcSTZvBMZmWzAWqlanYDA&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

that would be a decent enough set for the price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts