Samsung le37B550 speaker options.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi There,

Got this set coming Friday for the bedroom and i'm expecting some rather poor sound from it. I already have a Samsung 756a downstairs with poor sound that after some tweaking isn't that bad and if similar quality then i'll probably just stick with it, but...

If not i'll be looking for some speakers to go with, baring in mind this is a bedroom set (i know its on the big size but i got a good deal) and i don't need anything too powerful or bass driven, in fact clarity for once in my life would be the priority here.

My only source is a PS3 for games and BR, i'd prefer as small as possible, 2's or 2.1s low budget.

Thanks,

Steven

A

Anonymous

How do surroundbars from Samsung HT-SB1G, and Sharp HT-SB200, 300 and 500 series looks to you?

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
How about Audioengine A2. You can even control the volume with your TV remote (set Audio Out to 'variable' in TV Settings). And all cables/accessories included.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies but those kind of options are out of my budget. I was looking around the £50 mark, anything else for the bedroom is a bit overkill.

I've actually hunted out an old Logitech 2.1, when new i think they were only 20odd quid but are a vast improvement on the Samsung hidden speakers so far.

This set certainly sounds a lot worse than the 756a i've got downstairs so im in the market still but not at those prices unfortunately.

I like the Aego M 2.1's always have but cheapest i've seen is £120, im sure back in the day they were only £80 ish new, but it looks like there popularity has forced the prices up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts