Samsung ARC

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

If I connect my TV via ARC to my AV Amp,does the AMP have to be used all the time for TV sound,or can I still use the TV speakers as well?.Basically just switch between the TV & AMP when applicable

Thanks

Paul.

As long as your amp has pass though, it will be fine. I have a samsung tv and marantz av amp, if I power off the av, the screen goes blank for a few seconds then the bluray player kicks back in with the tv speakers.

near dark

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Paul. said:
As long as your amp has pass though, it will be fine. I have a samsung tv and marantz av amp, if I power off the av, the screen goes blank for a few seconds then the bluray player kicks back in with the tv speakers.

Many thanks

Paul.

Most samsung tvs will pass through 5.1 from the tv tuner but not from external sources. Plug any skyboxes or blurays in to your reciever, the tv will pass 5.1 from the internal tuners to the receiver also.

S

Stellatyler

I have a Samsung television and marantz av amp, in the event that I power off the av, the screen goes clear for a couple of seconds then the bluray player kicks back in with the TV speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts