Russ Andrews Website Not Working

A

Anonymous

It was just working when I clicked on your link. Give it a try again dude.

A

Anonymous

theyve probably been hit with a power surge
emotion-4.gif

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
According to WHOIS it looks like they may have recently needed to do a domain name registration renewal (network solutions lists the domain name as expiring on 7th April 2010 and status of "pending renewal or deletion") - if someone forgot to renew they may have been cut off temporarily, in which case some ISP's DNS servers may take longer to resolve the renewed domain name... or something like that!

A

Anonymous

Thanks margetti....still seems strange that some say they can still access the site.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Yes that was my first thought, not working here either, the people for whom it does work are probably the ones viewing a cached copy.

They'd best get the renewal in quick before someone else grabs the name!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
the_lhc:
the people for whom it does work are probably the ones viewing a cached copy.

Nope - have tried on two sources here, each with freshly cleared cache. Both work fine, on Safari and Firefox.

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Mine is not working: This is what it tells me;

Backorder this domain
If you are not the current registrant for this domain name and want to register this domain, you may place a backorder. There are no upfront fees and no risk to place a backorder.
Backorder Domain
Learn More
Renew this Domain
If you are the current registrant for this domain name and wish to continue the registration on the domain, you must immediately contact the domain name provider and renew the domain name to ensure the name is not deleted.
Renew Now
*Once a domain name has been renewed, it may take up to 48 hours to be reactivated.

When I try to renew it asks for a username and password??? not a clue

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
That's for the owners of the domain to renew their registration not for a user like you!

Could someone for whom it does work do an nslookup on the domain name and let me know what IP address they get?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Are you all like this when your bus is five minutes late? Are search parties formed? Military surveillance satellites retasked? Bus inspectors rounded up, tied to chairs and bright lights shone in their faces?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Are you all like this when your bus is five minutes late? Are search parties formed? Military surveillance satellites retasked? Bus inspectors rounded up, tied to chairs and bright lights shone in their faces?
Yes

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Are you all like this when your bus is five minutes late? Are search parties formed? Military surveillance satellites retasked? Bus inspectors rounded up, tied to chairs and bright lights shone in their faces?

Mr E, that was hilarious.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
vinod_david:Andrew Everard:Are you all like this when your bus is five minutes late? Are search parties formed? Military surveillance satellites retasked? Bus inspectors rounded up, tied to chairs and bright lights shone in their faces?
Mr E, that was hilarious.

thanks Hyperbole Boy!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts