Roll on the weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 160668
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160668

I cannot wait. I literally cannot wait, gosh I am soooo excited...

After many months I am nearing the end of all my house building works and disruption. We are back in the house and slowly emptying the storage locker. I have two walls of the living room to paper, then all good, and just minor stuff like adding skirtings etc. Oh and my new kitchen get fitted end of month.

On this weekend I am setting up my system!!! Yay!!! Many months of pining and it will finally be getting a full exercise! Oh yeah! Sorry neighbours in advance 😉.

To put it mildly I am fully excited. I also have some new toys to play with too as I picked up some Gaia II for my speakers during the storage time. And I paid for a dedicated mains supply when the house got rewired.

I will be going precisely nowhere this weekend. Only God himself will remove me from my listening chair. And if I need a pee.

I will start with my speaker test playlist I used to trial loads of different ones on the end of my amp.

Oh, and when I get a chance I'll also plug in the Amptastic mini amp thing I picked up and will update that thread I started.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder... It has taken me ages to get a system I do not feel has weaknesses and where I am happy with each component. Here we come! Yay!!!! I cannot wait.

Reactions: 12th Monkey
I cannot wait. I literally cannot wait, gosh I am soooo excited...

After many months I am nearing the end of all my house building works and disruption. We are back in the house and slowly emptying the storage locker. I have two walls of the living room to paper, then all good, and just minor stuff like adding skirtings etc. Oh and my new kitchen get fitted end of month.

On this weekend I am setting up my system!!! Yay!!! Many months of pining and it will finally be getting a full exercise! Oh yeah! Sorry neighbours in advance 😉.

To put it mildly I am fully excited. I also have some new toys to play with too as I picked up some Gaia II for my speakers during the storage time. And I paid for a dedicated mains supply when the house got rewired.

I will be going precisely nowhere this weekend. Only God himself will remove me from my listening chair. And if I need a pee.

I will start with my speaker test playlist I used to trial loads of different ones on the end of my amp.

Oh, and when I get a chance I'll also plug in the Amptastic mini amp thing I picked up and will update that thread I started.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder... It has taken me ages to get a system I do not feel has weaknesses and where I am happy with each component. Here we come! Yay!!!! I cannot wait.
Absence certainly does make the heart grow Jane (Fonda).

It will probably 5 x better than you remember. Winner, winner....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts