Roksan Rok One speaker cables

bignige

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi

I have an old pair of Roksan Rok Ones and I am re-arranging my room and need longer speaker cables.

The current cable was bought years ago and the speakers need to be bi-wired I believe.

Any recommendations for a suitable cable that will not cost the earth please?

Nigel

bignige said:
Hi

I have an old pair of Roksan Rok Ones and I am re-arranging my room and need longer speaker cables.

The current cable was bought years ago and the speakers need to be bi-wired I believe.

Any recommendations for a suitable cable that will not cost the earth please?

Nigel

Please clarify (as above) why you feel they need to be bi-wired (a pointless exercise in my experience).

You would only need to bi-wire if you have lost the brass plates that connect the terminals on the back of the speakers. Are they still in place? Even then you could just use short wire connectors that can be purchased cheaper than a full run of bi-wire cable.

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
If you don't have runs around and over 35 meters long, you will not need bi-wiring.

The same than above, I would simply see that the connecting wires are okay. If not, if your speaker is doing well without connecting brass/wire, don't add anything to that, it would just make the things worse.

NSA_watch_my_toilet said:
If you don't have runs around and over 35 meters long, you will not need bi-wiring.

The same than above, I would simply see that the connecting wires are okay. If not, if your speaker is doing well without connecting brass/wire, don't add anything to that, it would just make the things worse.

I'm afraid bi-wiring has nothing to do with distance between the speakers. Your point regards the connectors however, does.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts