Roksan Kandy MkIII

Dr Oetker

Apr 18, 2008
Visit site
I have a Marantz PM6002 but am thinking of replacing with a 2nd hand Roksan Kandy MkIII integrated amp. My speakers are B&W P4. Does anyone with experience of both have a view on whether this would constitute a substantial upgrade in sound quality?

Thanks

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Can't comment on the Marantz but I have the Roksan and it has a lot of power on tap. It has a energetic, lively sound. I like it :)

A

Anonymous

Dr Oetker:
I have a Marantz PM6002 but am thinking of replacing with a 2nd hand Roksan Kandy MkIII integrated amp. My speakers are B&W P4. Does anyone with experience of both have a view on whether this would constitute a substantial upgrade in sound quality?

Thanks

I have had both and the Roksan would be a SIGNIFICANT upgrade, rest assured.

NigelF

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Is MKIII and LIII same? I am also considering Roksan Kandy MKIII with B&W 685s , how does Roksan handles classical Music, Vocals? does it digs details deep enough, also is it worth replacing B&W 685 too for better combination or they'll be just fine. if I do need to replace then can anyone suggest speakers in the budget under 600 I will get probably 250 for B&W and can add 300 more, are spender a6 or older Dynaudio 52se a good option?

NigelF

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
NigelF:Is MKIII and LIII same? I am also considering Roksan Kandy MKIII with B&W 685s , how does Roksan handles classical Music, Vocals? does it digs details deep enough, also is it worth replacing B&W 685 too for better combination or they'll be just fine. if I do need to replace then can anyone suggest speakers in the budget under 600 I will get probably 250 for B&W and can add 300 more, are spender a6 or older Dynaudio 52se a good option?

Found the answer to my first question in another thread, LIII is an upgrade to MK3, so now would need help on speakers if B&W685 would workl wel or should replace these with some other which will work well with my music taste. I would prefer bookshelf over floorstanding as my room size is 3.5x4 meters. I will be partnering these with Sonos and DacMagic.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts