Richer sound Offers Yamaha RXV667 VIP £249.95 & more

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
For Vip members only plus if you join you can get a £10 money off voucher to spend making it even cheaper.

Edit: the above amp is the Silver version only.

T

the record spot

Couldn't find the VIP price, even with the voucher taken into account (which I have). The main site lists the silver model for £279.99 - could you point to where the lower price is please?

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
the record spot:Couldn't find the VIP price, even with the voucher taken into account (which I have). The main site lists the silver model for £279.99 - could you point to where the lower price is please?

Clicky.

About half way down the page.

A

Anonymous

f1only:
For Vip members only plus if you join you can get a £10 money off voucher to spend making it even cheaper.

Edit: the above amp is the Silver version only.

Just for info, I've ordered one from the Norwich store today for £249.99 as the sales assistant said I couldn't use the voucher in conjunction with any other offer which the Vip price is classed as.

Cheers

T

the record spot

laserman16:
the record spot:Couldn't find the VIP price, even with the voucher taken into account (which I have). The main site lists the silver model for £279.99 - could you point to where the lower price is please?

Clicky.

About half way down the page.

Ta, it all becomes clear now!

scene

Sep 25, 2008
MUSICRAFT:
scene:Tempting - Anyone got an idea whether the RXV667 would suit my KEF 2005.2 setup?

Hi scene

The RX-V667 and 2005.2 will be an excellent combination

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Thanks for that Rick

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts