Replacement Ear Pads for Sennheiser HD250?

Rupert

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a favourite pair of Sennheiser HD250 Linear headphones which continue to sound great after more than 25 years. Recently the surface of the ear pad fabric has started to peel away and, whilst this makes no material difference to the sound, I was wondering if replacement ear pads are available.

I contacted Sennheiser by email via their 'Help and Support' section on the website. That was over a week ago and so far they've not got back to me.

Does anyone know if replacement parts are still available for this Sennheiser model?

Gray

These seem a bit too cheap, but the same retailer has some for £20 or more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Generic-Replacement-Cushions-HD250II-560II-Black/dp/B00LGC012S/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1494551127&sr=8-14&keywords=sennheiser+

Maybe these only suit the Mark 2 version of the 250?

Rupert

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Gray .. I've since made contact with the Sennheiser spares department (a phone call got me there - they seem to be ignoring emails). They've only recently stopped holding stock of earpads for the HD250 series, but generic replacements are available (as you kindly showed me). Now all I need to do is establish if they are of a decent quality before I buy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts