Remote control question help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I changed my remotes to the Logitech Harmony 1000 but havent got along with it great find it annoying scrolling between pages to find certain functions on my av amp and also tv any recommendations of good touchscreen remotes? Or am i going back to old good fashioned buttons!

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
You can customise the button order. I'm presuming you're in Device mode for the amp? If your amp is anything like mine, the database will be clogged with useless non functioning buttons etc. so have a good weed out. They are listed in alphabetical order by default so rearrange them into the order you want. I have added my most commonly used AV Receiver functions to some of my activities.

I must admit though, after the Pronto, I'm glad I went for the Harmony One as I don't like the tablet/two handed approach and prefer hard buttons for the majority of functions. It's the best remote I've owned. Obviously you can spend a lot more going for the more customisable options from Nevo or Pronto etc. but I'm happy with Harmony.

A

Anonymous

Maybe i should give it some more time try and work with it a bit more was considering the Harmony one as its so cheap at the min but doesnt look as pretty to me!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts