rega turntables

john13

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
i have been trying to contact rega directly for a question,my heart was truly set on a gloss yellow rega in either the p1, p2 or p3 but i was told by few hi-fi stockists they axed the majority of colours and just really keeping stuck to white, black, red and green does anyone know if rega would be up for creating a custom order ?

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
john13 said:
i have been trying to contact rega directly for a question,my heart was truly set on a gloss yellow rega in either the p1, p2 or p3 but i was told by few hi-fi stockists they axed the majority of colours and just really keeping stuck to white, black, red and green does anyone know if rega would be up for creating a custom order ?

Highly unlikely I would have thought.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
John,

rega offer no email support - however speak to your local dealer or contact Paul Darwin on pink fish media forum via the PM function he's Rega uk sales director and will answer you directly.

he is often on here too

paul darwin

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi John13,

As David suggests the colour options were / are largely on RP6 turntables and it is true we have discontinued many of the options.

This is due to substantial minimum order quantities on plinths and slow sell through of some finishes. It is the very same minimum order quantities that preclude us doing one off customised finishes.

Having studied our stock situation I can confirm at this point in time we have one yellow RP6 in UK stock, so if you wanted that (it will be the very last available) then you could order through your Rega franchised dealer.

Hope this helps, and I hope I have not contavened any forum rules,

Best regards,

Paul Darwin

Rega Research

paul darwin said:
Hi John13,

As David suggests the colour options were / are largely on RP6 turntables and it is true we have discontinued many of the options.

This is due to substantial minimum order quantities on plinths and slow sell through of some finishes. It is the very same minimum order quantities that preclude us doing one off customised finishes.

Having studied our stock situation I can confirm at this point in time we have one yellow RP6 in UK stock, so if you wanted that (it will be the very last available) then you could order through your Rega franchised dealer.

Hope this helps, and I hope I have not contavened any forum rules,

Best regards,

Paul Darwin

Rega Research

Well done for that research Paul.

john13

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
John,

rega offer no email support - however speak to your local dealer or contact Paul Darwin on pink fish media forum via the PM function he's Rega uk sales director and will answer you directly.

he is often on here too
hi there, personally i would never purchase another rega product again, on 2017 now these were all new rega planar 3 models so more or less was £800.00 pretty much i was back and forward to glasgow audio same issues with the turntable and glasgow audio concurred the issues they tested the item , i was back and forth to the store around 15 times same thing issue was sorted it happened again got new model again same issue with the tonearm, brought the same vinyl in tested on a project and elipson no issues with the vinyl , rega products are over priced and truly not worth the hassle, i have now an amazing jvc QL-A2 turntable

hi there, personally i would never purchase another rega product again, on 2017 now these were all new rega planar 3 models so more or less was £800.00 pretty much i was back and forward to glasgow audio same issues with the turntable and glasgow audio concurred the issues they tested the item , i was back and forth to the store around 15 times same thing issue was sorted it happened again got new model again same issue with the tonearm, brought the same vinyl in tested on a project and elipson no issues with the vinyl , rega products are over priced and truly not worth the hassle, i have now an amazing jvc QL-A2 turntable
This thread is four years old. ......., Little point commenting on it really.

Oxfordian

Shame that you haven’t got on with Rega, love my RP3 but sometimes things don’t just work out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts