Rega RS Of any type ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Who has them? who loves them? and who hates them.

I for sure dont think they look too cool, but have yet to read a bad word about them.

Post your pics of use in any configuration, I really would like to see them in real life enviroment.

A

Anonymous

Somebody must have some sort of rega speakers, be it R's or RS's big ur small post some pics

respe

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I had R3's for quite a while, and enjoyed my time with them. If (when) the spens go, they will probably be replaced by Rs7's. The Rs1s are a improvement over the the R1's in that the new tweeter is smoother then the old one. They are voiced to be used close to a rear wall.

A

Anonymous

I have had the R3's for about 4 years now and love them. I have pretty much swapped all my components around them and am not even considering replacing them. I have not heard any of the new RS's yet though. Can only imagine they are even better.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
There's not much fuzz about these speakers here.I mean the rega RS1.

They got an amazing review in Hifi Choice. Will What Hifi review them in the future ?

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
Chebby, can you do an attempt to describe the sound of the RS1 ?
emotion-1.gif

Folkman

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I have had RS3s since last December , soon after they were released.

Previously had Kytes , Ela2 and R1s. The RS3 are the most all round accomplished by a long way. I love the looks and they are better finished than the R series.

Work bekons , so if you want a detailed account of the sound i will expand later tonight

Michael..

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Cypher:
There's not much fuzz about these speakers here.I mean the rega RS1.

They got an amazing review in Hifi Choice. Will What Hifi review them in the future ?

I doubt it. I cannot find any Rega loudspeaker reviews on this site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts