Rega DAC mkII

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
MickyBlue said:
My only consern with the original dac was the lack of remote and asynchronus usb, now they have addresed this i will be first in line to get one.

I'm going to need a bigger Hi-Fi stand now *dash1*

No you won't, my Rega dealer told me that the mew unit will come in the same half case, just maybe deeper, like the Brio R.

MickyBlue

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
yes its still half case but ive filled all my shelves up already... luckily the wife has given me the go ahead for another unit, i just won't tell her how much sshhhh *biggrin*

Hob Roblin

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes, thanks. Just asked as it seemed weird that it's only the one source that's reporting it. Perhaps we'll hear more when it's closer to getting on the shelves at our Hifi shops.

MickyBlue

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hob Roblin said:
Yes, thanks. Just asked as it seemed weird that it's only the one source that's reporting it. Perhaps we'll hear more when it's closer to getting on the shelves at our Hifi shops.

Rega like to keep there cards close to there chest, but due to the large amount of original rega dacs hitting e-bay at discounted prices at the moment my guess is it wont be long.

TRENDING THREADS