Recording DAB / FM / AM

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is there a radio that can be programmed to record DAB / AM and FM broadcasts at a certain time, (without loads of faffing about), onto some removable media such as an SD card or USB stick?

Ideally I would like to record my fave shows then either transfer them on my Ipod or onto a blank CD.

I don't have / want a hi fi tuner.

A

Anonymous

thanks guys, the Bug Too's features are perfect - but it's so goddam ugly!

I love the styling of the original Evoke - does the Evoke 3 have the same features as the Bug?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="PiperUK"]thanks guys, the Bug Too's features are perfect - but it's so goddam ugly![/quote]

Must say I tend to agree with you! But if you want something a little more trad then yes, the Evoke 3 will record up to 15 hours of broadcasts to an SD card via its EPG. And you can also pause and rewind live radio by using the Revu function - very nifty.

matthewpiano

[quote user="PiperUK"]
thanks guys, the Bug Too's features are perfect - but it's so goddam ugly!

I love the styling of the original Evoke - does the Evoke 3 have the same features as the Bug?
[/quote]

OK, so the Bug is a bit different looking but its a fantastic product. Wakes me up with Classic FM every morning and the sound quality is excellent for a unit of its type. The recording features work really well too and you get used to the looks after a while!!

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
I recently got a Pure DMX60 mini system which has an EPG/SD card. It's more expensive at £250 (I paid £200). There are the other Pure products already mentioned too. Roberts also does a portable radio with similar functionality. Cyrus DAB tuner does this too but costs £500. Personally I love mine, I use the digital outs to my main system, but if needed you could use it as a standalone system. It's quite flexible and has a CD player too.

TRENDING THREADS