Recommended hardware to stream spotify and plug my tv into?

Shaunmcollins

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I've just moved house and decided its time to get a new sound system and TV.....finding a tv is no problem, but I'd like a sound system of some description that will be used almost exclusively for streaming spotify from an iPad. I read good things about the Denon Ceol range, but I'd also like to be able to plug whatever tv I chose into the system and use it to give the tv a decent sound.....

What do the experts out there think is the best way to go about this? And any recommendations would be appreciated!

im not fussed fir 5.1 capability, just a boost on the TV sound to make watching films/music DVDs a bit better...

My total budget for system and speakers would ideally be approx £500 or less....

thanks!

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
In the absence of an expert! Have you thought about a Sonos playbar?

Slightly more expensive but does music very well and will work with your TV.

Sonos is a brilliant streaming solution, i heard one in Severnoaks sounded very good.

Go and have a listen see what you think.

chelstondave

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I use a B&W A5 with airplay from my ipad and use the 3.5mm socket from the TV. Am very pleased with it though you do need to turn it off if youre not using it as left on standby it defaults to the TV input after 5 minutes

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts