Recommendation for musical sub woofer

njprrogers

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi all

I have a pair of B and W 685 S2's in my main living room. It's a large enough room - about 50-60m2. They are hooked up to a CA 640A amplifier and a Marantz NA6005 network streamer.

Currently, I have a Wharfdale SW150 budget sub attached. I was considering an upgrade and looking for recommendations. My main interest is enhancing music although it would be hooked up to the TV as well.

I'm not looking for a massive bass sound but better lows and accuracy. Budget would be up to 500. Would definitely consider second hand but I am in Dublin and I am not sure how second hand is working out customs wise post Brexit.

Cheers

Nick

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi all

I have a pair of B and W 685 S2's in my main living room. It's a large enough room - about 50-60m2. They are hooked up to a CA 640A amplifier and a Marantz NA6005 network streamer.

Currently, I have a Wharfdale SW150 budget sub attached. I was considering an upgrade and looking for recommendations. My main interest is enhancing music although it would be hooked up to the TV as well.

I'm not looking for a massive bass sound but better lows and accuracy. Budget would be up to 500. Would definitely consider second hand but I am in Dublin and I am not sure how second hand is working out customs wise post Brexit.

Cheers

Nick
Something like this would be good:

Out of stock though!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts