Rebel Turntable....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone tell me anything about, or point me in the direction of, reviews for a Rebel Turntable? Where is their place in the turntable firmament?

I have tried googling and all I get is Ebay listings.

Any help greatly appreciated.

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I demod a Rebel against a Planar 2 when I got my first turntable 20 or so years ago.

The Rebel was extremely close to the Planar 2, but for me the Planar just edged it. It was £50 or so more expensive at the time though, which when you are considering a £200-ish player is significant.

I would suggest that it will hold it's own easily against something like a Project Debut...

Get a new drive belt and a replacement Audio Technica AT-95E cartridge, and it will sing nicely!

A

Anonymous

Well it is a pity, I cannot afford to go get it... but basically I am making a bit of side money by buying people who undervalue their systems and sell them on Ebay... this is what generated the Rebel question... so if you are in the Blackpool area and want to make a quick buck or get good pound for pound upgraded components... I cannot see this system going for what it is worth...

LINK

Grab yerself a bargain... (maybe).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts