RE: Chord Chorus2 Vs. Tellurium Ultra Black

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
You are making a wrong generalization of what I am saying . Not all expensive cabels are good and not all the cheap ones are bad , But from my expriense once I found a good cable that is making a good impact on my system he is unfortunately expensive .

I didn't found yet a cheap cable that is good such as the Chord Chorus2 for example .

Since I am upgrading my Roksan to a pre and power amp I must add another RCA or to change to 2 cabels . probably I will buy another Chord Chorus2 unless the Tellurium Ultra Black will be better . I have to demo it .

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
fair enough Isac.. but you've also said all other things ( ie more sensitive hearing, mates leaving comments on your cables or people from another room etc) to which I refer now suggesting you some reading:)

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
lpv said:
fair enough Isac.. but you've also said all other things ( ie more sensitive hearing, mates leaving comments on your cables or people from another room etc) to which I refer now suggesting you some reading:)

I said that some have more sensitive hearing than others , but never said mates leaving comments on my cables or people from another room act that was said by others not by me .

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
ISAC69 said:
I said that some have more sensitive hearing than others , but never said mates leaving comments on my cables or people from another room act that was said by others not by me .

ISAC69 said:
I had a freind who has an expensive Hi Fi system but had the basic cabels of Van Der Hul he belivd that all the cables issue is

a voodoo and refused to invest money on them . I convinced him to demo the more expensive cabels of VDH with his system and he had to admit

that the improvement was huge

:?

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
sorry Isac.. nobody comments on your cables. I meant this

ISAC69 said:
For all the sceptics I can hear ten ( or more as you wish) different cabels on the same system and hear it for 5 minutes every time than on a blind test I will identify which cabel is it on 100 % sucsess ( you can test me on speakers and amps as well ) so don't tell me cabels aren't making any difference just admit that your hearing is not sensitive enough !

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
cheeseboy said:
ISAC69 said:

ISAC69 said:
I had a freind who has an expensive Hi Fi system but had the basic cabels of Van Der Hul he belivd that all the cables issue is

a voodoo and refused to invest money on them . I convinced him to demo the more expensive cabels of VDH with his system and he had to admit

Correct . some have more sensitive hearing than others !

this is correct upgrading to the expensive VDH cabels made a huge improvement on his system !

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
ISAC69 said:
cheeseboy said:
ISAC69 said:

ISAC69 said:

Correct . some have more sensitive hearing than others !

this is correct upgrading to the expensive VDH cabels made a huge improvement on his system !

:rofl: I think we maybe dealing with split personalities here. :cheers:

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
ISAC69 said:
Cheeseboy you can stay with your cheap cabels this is fine by me .

:rofl: you can't make this stuff up.

Ok, I'll bite. I haven't said anything, I was pointing out where you contradicted yourself, and you managed to reply and argue with your own comments :rofl:

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
stevebrock said:
ISAC69 - Re: Blind testing 10 cables? Jesus that is a bold, brave statement!

Kudos to Isac indeed !!!

You could be first person in the entire world.. In fact Isac said 10 or more.. in 5 min... world guinness record at least!

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
don't get me wrong Isac.. if you really could do what you've said.. man, you could be 'the most precious ears in the world'... you may have this ability but obviously you'll be need to prove it at some point so we all - thinking it's bull**** what you are saying - could say we'ge been wrong, Isac was saying the truth and demonstrated and recognized 10 different ( or more ) cables in a blind test.

the challange is out there waiting for you.. so what would you say Isac?

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
davedotco said:
stevebrock said:
ISAC69 - Re: Blind testing 10 cables? Jesus that is a bold, brave statement!

I wonder if isac lives close to a lake?

There's a trick I would like him to try....... :twisted:

what is it? cause I live close to the lake:) [ apparently my hearing isn't good enough by someone standards but I could try at least]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts