R U addicted to this forum

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
T

the record spot

idc:I chill here. On another forum I get into very heated debates, so much so that on one I was was attacked for the Lockerbie Bomber being released (my location is down as Scotland) on a thread about whether or not speakers really do burn in.
emotion-7.gif

LOL - I defended McAskill's decision to release the guy (ahead of the Wikileaks info around this recently) and was up against a bunch of US Republicans on another forum. They were banging on about justice, so was I, but they couldn't get it round their heads that the stool pigeon inside the Bar-L very likely had help. They'd simply have given the guy the death penalty. Amazing really that most of the US families wanted revenge, most of the UK ones, not least Jim Swire, leaned towards finding out the truth.

On a more general note, I used to post all the time, but of late, maybe the last month or so, my post rate's dropped a fair bit. No doubt it's cyclical and it'll pick up again. Must be the time of year - the forum equivalent of hibernating!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts