R U addicted to this forum

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
igglebert:Crikey, you'd have to have faith in the equipment to trust that you won't get attacked by a falling monitor in the night.

Indeed, though I'd be slightly more worried by this...

recumbent%20computer.jpg

From that height, it'll probably just break your nose. Whereas this lash-up will stove your head in!

pc_over_bed.jpg

T

the record spot

Andrew Everard:Interestingly, always single beds, note...

Yes, sadly, thanks to a bizarre accident when a telly landed on his late wife's head in bed some years ago now...

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
PJPro:Andrew Everard:

igglebert:Crikey, you'd have to have faith in the equipment to trust that you won't get attacked by a falling monitor in the night.

Indeed, though I'd be slightly more worried by this...

recumbent%20computer.jpg

From that height, it'll probably just break your nose. Whereas this lash-up will stove your head in!
pc_over_bed.jpg
eye sight would have to be good to read any text from that distance

A

Anonymous

yes ..

andrew , is there any chance you would be kind enough to give me a 4 month ban ?? i can pop back around xmas for a gander , i need to concentrate on things not av related ..

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Probably the most surreal post so far, max, but if you wish I can give you a permanent ban, and you can contact us again when you want it lifted.
perfect andrew .. thanks
emotion-21.gif
.. later guys
emotion-58.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:Andrew Everard:Probably the most surreal post so far, max, but if you wish I can give you a permanent ban, and you can contact us again when you want it lifted.
perfect andrew .. thanks
emotion-21.gif
.. later guys
emotion-58.gif

Bye Max
emotion-21.gif

Hey Andrew i've got a plan don't lift it
emotion-1.gif

Just kidding Max, Max I look forward to hearing probaly about a new tv perhaps when you get back
emotion-21.gif

Talk to you soon.

D

Deleted member 2457

That's the way i thought it was done
emotion-2.gif
i think i must have misread a previous thread along the way
emotion-21.gif

At this rate Bigboss me and you will be the only ones left
emotion-1.gif

gel:

emotion-1.gif

Well, you never know! I'm getting married in the next 3 months........so there will be a break of at least 1 month.
emotion-1.gif

Don't worry, you won't be alone. Mr. AE will always be there to give you company!
emotion-5.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss:gel:

emotion-1.gif

Well, you never know! I'm getting married in the next 3 months........so there will be a break of at least 1 month.
emotion-1.gif

Don't worry, you won't be alone. Mr. AE will always be there to give you company!
emotion-5.gif

Congrats
emotion-21.gif
what does you wife to be think of your home cinema system?

A month seems a long time for a honey moon are you going anywhere nice?

Thanks

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I don't have much more to contribute here to be honest, I don't read the majority of threads now and I don't have anything to add to the few I do read.

I will say compared to most forums I've drifted through over the years you lot are generally far more intelligent than most. Generally... but car forums are full of idiots and the golf forum i've been glancing at recently is about as reactionary as you'd expect really and you can barely ask any question without someone slagging off your choice of equipment, very sad.

scene

Well I think I must be getting a tad addicted, as I took the iPad on holiday this week and looked at the forums virtually every day...
Though maybe not so addicted as I didn't post 'till now when I got home. Or maybe I was just worried that Mrs. scene would revoke my iPad rights
emotion-5.gif

gel: Congrats
emotion-21.gif
what does you wife to be think of your home cinema system?

Thanks! Well, the home cinema system had to be run past her for approval before the installation. She loves it. She's not much interested in AV & Hi-Fi.

gel: A month seems a long time for a honey moon are you going anywhere nice?

Yes, planning on a 2 week trip, plus visiting family etc.

brendonw

May 24, 2010
Visit site
the_lhc: golf forum i've been glancing at recently is about as reactionary as you'd expect really and you can barely ask any question without someone slagging off your choice of equipment, very sad.

but golf=sad ;)

Not sure whether it's me or not, but this forum is going slightly strange...

When I first joined there used to be chirpy banter about hi-fi, AV etc. Recently one has put a self-imposed ban until further notice, while another couple of weeks ago recommended a ban is a GOOD idea and everyone should try it - what is happening?

My first thread way back when...Gerrardasnails commented that us hi-fi types were slight odd (that I already know, not many are as cookoo as me), but crikey this is goin' to extremes...
emotion-4.gif
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts