Q-AV 5.1 system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm interested in buying the Q Acoustics Q-AV 5.1 system. Looking on the Q Acoustics website it seems to be a current product, but I'm having real problems finding somewhere that's got it in stock. Has this has actually been discontinued?

Because the soundbar is designed to fasten under the TV, my current TV stand would be useless. I would need a table top stand that could cope with the soundbar underneath. (Due to space / room layout issues, the cantilever and floor stands are out.) Once again I've looked at a few stockists, but they say the Q Acoustics table top stand is discontinued. Does anyone know of an alternative stand that would be compatible with the soundbar?

Sorry if these are silly questions but I'm new to this sort of kit, and wanted a bit of advice before shelling out any money.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lizzie

This should answer the first part of your question.

And this should answer the second part.
emotion-21.gif

Cookie Monster

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi Lizzie,

My local Music Matters in Stafford has the stand and Q-AV speaker kit on display in the window. Not sure where you live or if other 'Music Matters' store are offering this but may be worth a telephone call. Creative- Audio is Shrewsbury used to offer this package too, have used these guys and can highly recommend.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts